

I know, I know, two posts this morning. I'm a little blog happy. But I obviously had to share the adorable pictures I took for Father's Day, and then I wanted to share some pictures from yesterday. Yesterday was a two party day, for mom at least. We started in the late afternoon at a family fiesta. Great fun! There was a huge blow-up slide for the kids, bubbles, crafts, and best of all - babysitters to entertain them while the parents chatted. There was also lots of fun food and drinks - margaritas, sangria, all kinds and colors of salsa, tacos. Sombreros off to the Metcalfs for a great fiesta!



Then came the grown-up party, Lauren's Oxford bachelorette party. Unfortunately, I missed most of the pre-party festivities at Lain's house. But I got there just in time for the stretch Hummer limo ride to Yocona for dinner. Two of the pictures are from inside the Hummer. After Yocona, we were feeling a little nostalgic and decided to take the limo to the Chi-O house for a picture op on the front steps. I hope Lauren doesn't get sent to standards for that beer bottle in her hand!