www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Monday, June 11, 2007

They have found their callings













Rainey is working on becoming a professional fly swatter. Although I'm not sure why she needs the "i got bonged" funnel, but it is a nice touch. And Carlisle has real potential as a hammer maker. This picture is from Vacation Bible School this morning (which I have somehow managed to end up volunteering with, as if I have a lot of free time). We are divided into Jewish tribes of old for the week, and this activity was making hammers at the carpenters station. She is intently working on sanding the hammer head.

And I'm sure there are plenty of you who know me wondering if I have lost my mind, since volunteering to be a group leader of thirteen 3 year-olds isn't really my thing. I very well may have already lost my mind, but I'm quite certain that if I haven't already, I will by the end of the week. Hats off to teachers, nursery workers etc. I couldn't do your job for anything.