Travel day to Madrid. I don't think I took any pictures, but it literally took us all day. The Dublin airport is the most insane airport I've ever seen. And we flew Ryannair to Madrid, which Charles and I have decided is the public transportation equivalent for airlines. First of all, it is so cheap, we didn't know quite what to expect. I think we paid less than $150 US for 4 tickets (not 150 each, the total price was 150) from Dublin to Madrid. When it's time for the flight everyone lines up to rush on board for seats because they aren't assigned. Then of course we're delayed, because that's what happens to us when we fly with our children. Finally get in the air, of course there is no free beverage or snack, but they will try to sell you anything and everything, including scratch off prize tickets to win money. It was so loud, children everywhere, (also kind of smelly). It was absolutely PERFECT for us, there was no way our kids could bother anyone.