Hi to everyone! Mainly we've just been posting pictures from our iPhones, without much commentary, so I thought I'd update a little. First, I'll clarify some of the picture posts. The "Because I can" post - is Charles posting while riding his bike, dork. When we send pictures using our phones it always shows up as me posting - although sometimes it's really Charles. It's safe to assume that all the random posts came from Charles. Also, the extremely adorable baby in "Go Rebels" is Lila, Bradley and Jenny's sweet baby girl. She traveled all the way to Athens with her mom and dad last weekend to help cheer on the Rebs - didn't work.
So on to the update, except there really isn't too much to write about. The house has been on the market for several weeks, not the best time to be selling a house. But everyone please keep your fingers crossed that someone will come along soon. We have two months of law school left, yikes! Most of you know that we are headed to Jackson after that. Charles will be working with Copeland Cook, and I'll be working part-time with a small firm. We haven't looked a lot for houses in Jackson and probably won't until our house is under contract. And yes, we're probably moving into the actual city of Jackson, and please nobody email or call to let us know about their best friend's wife's uncle's dog trainer who got knifed in their driveway at 10:00 in the morning.
Let's see, we've kept fairly busy the last few weekends. North Carolina for Charles' birthday, then Athens last weekend for the GA/OleMiss game. We had a great trip, I'll have to get some pictures from Charles' computer of the girls with Grandaddy and Nana C. (Honey, if you read this will you please add a couple of pictures from Athens?) This coming weekend is Homecoming, although apparently not many people from our Grove group are "coming home" for the game. There will be a lot of free space under our tent if anyone needs a hangout....
I'm trying desperately to think of something more to write about. Mainly because when I finish blogging I need to start working on a paper for my Structures and Powers of the Constitution class (I know some of you just fell asleep reading the name of the class...) But I really can't. So good night.
boys
11 years ago