www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Rainey!!!






My baby will be 2 tomorrow. Where does the time go?

We had a party tonight to celebrate. Rainey had a fabulous time. We just had family over for hotdogs, cake, and icecream. I just couldn't deal with a house full of 2 year-olds, maybe next year. Don't get me wrong, I was certainly in the birthday party spirit - check out the Dora cake that your's truly slaved over. Literally, it took me hours. I even used those icing bag things to decorate it. Certainly not professional, but not bad either from someone who is so utterly un-domestic.

Oh, and I threw in the picture of Baxter so everyone could see that he has pulled through the heat stroke. I don't think he's completely out of the woods yet, but today he's been acting like himself (begging for food, eating out of the trash, begging for food, drinking out of the toilet, begging for food....). I think he is going to be fine.