www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus





On Friday night I had my annual Christmas get together with my Chi-O friends (wait, I think I'm supposed to say "Chi Omega" according to Sarah, Chi Omega's newest employee!) The picture from the earlier post was sent from the party, as I demonstrated "mobile blogging".

Anyway, we had a fabulous time. We all spent the night at The Alluvian , played dirty Santa, ate a delicious dinner at Giardina's, and drank way too much champagne and wine.

The last picture obviously isn't from the girls night. That is Honey and Carlisle playing Christmas carols for us last night.

I will blog later about the fabulous gift I got from the party. I love it and I have enough to say that it deserves a separate post. And I don't have time to write now because we've got to head to Jackson. Charles starts work tomorrow (yikes, back to the real world), so we're headed down to work on decorating his office. I'll take some pictures when we're finished.