www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas Morning

I know, it is several days after the New Year now, and I'm just now posting some pics. But better late that never. We've been in Jackson and Georgia, and just got home after 2 weeks of travel yesterday.

The girls had a wonderful Christmas. Spoiled rotten as usual. Santa brought Carlisle a princess scooter, and Rainey a bike with no pedals (supposed to push it with their feet, learn to balance). Of course Rainey won't go near her bike and wanted Carlisle's scooter. So by the time we returned from Georgia, Santa had visited again and left Rainey a Dora scooter. Santa and all the Grandparents also brought numerous other gifts, which I now must find a home for. Which is hard to do since I am currently packing up our house, and it is starting to seem like our new house may never become vacant. (Read between the lines: we're living with the in-laws).

So here are some pictures of the girls. Also a movie of Charles trying out his favorite gift.