www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane






I think in the Eagle's song the next words are "surely make you lose your mind..."

Well, I may not be about to lose my mind, but I am tired. I guess I could lose my mind, check back in a few weeks, closer to bar exam time.

Haven't blogged in a while, and this one isn't going to be long. Just wanted to write a few lines, show you a few pics of what we've been up to.

We are in Jackson, although still living with the in-laws. The girls have started school and they both really like it. The first few pictures below are of their first days of school at their respective schools. Carlisle has to wear a "uniform", but for this year the uniforms are these pretty cute T-shirt dresses. Next year she has to wear the "real" one.

The last two pictures are from a new game restaurant/pizza buffet/Chuckee Cheese type place where Jessica and I took the girls for lunch last week. I abhor Chuckee Cheese, but this is nicer than a Chuckee Cheese and the girls really had fun. That's Libby with Carlisle. They are pretty much attached at the hip.

We are really enjoying Jackson. We're staying really, really busy between work, studying, the kids, and all the fun things our friends here plan. Oh and Carlisle just had her first ballet lesson and is starting soccer soon. I guess things will get even busier!