www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're in for trouble...

So not only does my 4 year old order margaritas on the rocks, she is also apparently a thief.

I know it is inevitable that one day your child will slip some candy out of the grocery store, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Yesterday the girls were having a fit for some bubble gum while we were checking out at the grocery store. I told them no because I'd already bought them treats. I should have been suspicious when Carlisle suddenly quit fussing and didn't make a peep until we were in the car. She had been riding in the plastic car attachment on the front of the grocery cart, so I couldn't really see what she was doing while I was paying.

When we got home she produced a can of Bubble Tape from underneath her dress. Great. It was already almost 8 oclock, so there was no way I was putting them in the car to go back up there. But I made her go get money out of her piggy bank to pay for it, and now we are headed back to Kroger to tell them what happened and pay for it. This should be interesting....