



We had a GREAT time in the Grove this weekend. The Rebels won handily, I mean it was against Samford, but still a win's a win.
This was pretty much an adults only weekend in the tent. We were trying to get the girls dressed and to the Grove, but then mom offered to keep them and Charles and I were backing the car out of the driveway before she could change her mind. Don't get me wrong, we like taking the kids to the Grove, for about an hour. Then someone gets tired, and whiny, and hot, and falls down, and needs to use the gross port-a-potty eight hundred times....You get the idea. It's just a little easier without them.
The table looked awesome (see pictures above), thanks to Meredith and Matt. The food was all great, thanks to everyone actually bringing food this game. The music was supreme, thanks to Charles downloading some lil' Wayne for the after game dance party under the tent. Although the dance party was probably one of the highlights of the day, unfortunately (or probably fortunately) my camera didn't come out for it. Instead you can enjoy the more tame pictures from before the game above.
Oh, and to my friends that haven't seen her in forever, yes that is my little sister Bonny in the first picture - can you believe she's a grown-up now? And while I'm commenting on the pictures - am I an Amazon woman or do I just have really short friends?
Edited to Add: I found these fun pictures on Lyn's blog - so I'm stealing from her again. Her pictures are (obviously) from after the game - things were a little more interesting at this point.
