At times in my life I have given the appearance of a real go-getter, get stuff done kind of gal. For instance, going to law school at the same time as my husband, while at the same time building a house, raising one child, birthing another child, missing two days of class, then back to school while now raising two children, managing to graduate fairly high in my class (just to toot my own horn a bit). You get the idea here.
But for the most part, I'm just a procrastinator. Like now, instead of cleaning up around the house or giving the children baths, which is what needs to be done - I'm sitting here thinking of absolutely anything I could do instead. Like a pointless blog post. So here it is, complete with pictures from my recent exploration into the depths of my iPhoto.
The first three pictures are taken by Carlisle while we were in the car. She's quite the photographer I think.



These two I dug up from when the guys came to help us move the new range into the kitchen. Okay, so here I will insert some comments of importance - we have great friends here and we really appreciate that so many people would show up to help for absolutely nothing in return, except maybe a beer.


Okay, so that's it. I'm done blogging about nothing. I really must bathe children now. Check back - surely I'll think of something of more importance to write about.