www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Rainey!






My sweet girl is three today! I can't believe that I really don't have any babies anymore. I really don't even have any toddlers anymore. At 3 and 4 (almost 5) they are really "pre-schoolers", I think.

We had Rainey's birthday party at at the Ag Museum yesterday. Rainey seemed to have a lot of fun. She did not like the pony ride at all. She climbed right up on the pony but when it started to move she freaked out, and that was the end of that. Most of the other kids enjoyed the ponies though. They also took a train ride and rode the carousel. The carousel has definitely seen it's better days, but the kids don't know the difference. Just watching it go around give me motion sickness, but the kids loved it.