Several months ago Charles, me, and 8 of our friends won a wine tasting at a charity event for the Mississippi Children's Home. Well, we "won" it during the auction portion of the evening, so we really bought it. (Right Lyn?) It took about 6 months for everyone to agree on a date, but we finally had the big event last weekend.
Breck and Lyn graciously hosted everyone. Scott from Colony Wine Market brought some great wines and good knowledge to share with all of us.
I just loved these pictures. Well, I love the group shot, not really the one of me and Jessica. See what happened is ever-prepared Breck whipped out his handy tripod for the group shot, then I saw the group shot, became horrified at how big my arm looked, and then Jessica and I decided to do a little tricep workout to remedy the situation. Lyn was dying to post the pictures of our little workout on her blog and I told her absolutely not. The only internet ridiculing of me will take place on my own blog. :)
Obviously, this all took place after we had "tasted" all the wine Scott had. But hey, it was all for charity!
