Last night was Bacchus Ball, which is a diabetes benefit. We got all fancied up and hit the Country Club for a little food, drink, and dancing. There was also a silent and a live auction. Charles won something that is really interesting (not sure that's the right word, but I don't have any idea what the right word would be). I would really like to post a picture of the big prize - but he claims it is a present for his Dad and I certainly don't want to ruin the surprise. (Oh yes Dalene, this treasure may be coming to live at your house).
So here are some pictures from before and during the Ball. I have to give a shout out to Mary Clift, the beautiful woman in gold. Mary Clift and Jerry (See 4th picture down) are newlyweds and we are so excited they are finally married because Mary Clift finally moved to Jackson. She is a faithful Copeland Crew blog reader, so I just wanted to make sure she had plenty of material today.



