I guess I could update you all on Bonny while I'm at it. Since many of you who read my blog are friends from highschool and probably haven't seen her since she was in elementary school (and wore her clothes inside-out and backward, unbrushed hair, dragging around a stuffed cheetah). Well, my MUCH younger sister has really grown up. She graduated from Ole Miss last May, and immediately started a masters program in Wellness/Health Promotion. She will finish that program in December, I think. She also moved from Oxford to Atlanta last month - she somehow convinced her graduate program to let her finish everything online and do an internship in Atlanta. Why the big rush to get out of Oxford, you ask - and the answer is see picture below of a certain stud who happens to live in Atlanta. And I'm sure that trying to finally get away from my mom had nothing to do with it (since Mom and Jimmy did up and move from Athens to Oxford fairly immediately after Bonny started school there).
Anyway, here are the proud new parents (picture ripped straight from her Facebook page) and my precious little neice, Addy. She's a miniature dachshund.

