Second year of law school down. We start class again on Monday though, so not too much of a break. I'm really glad to be done with exams though. This time was rough.
On Monday I had to stop myself from taking a picture of the contents of the trash can outside the lawschool. I thought it just summed up exam time, and really would have taken the picture if there weren't other people around who might have been alarmed.
First of all, it was overflowing on a Monday morning. This means that the lawschool was packed all weekend, which is definitely not the norm. Only the case during exams. Secondly, the stuff I identified clinging perilously to the top of the trash heap was a 64oz big gulp, a Red Bull, several Sonic/McDonald's etc bag (I was tossing in my McDonald's bag when I took note of this), a can of Copenhagen tobacco, and a box of Pepcid AC.
So folks, that sums it up. Caffeine, fast food, caffeine, nicotine (not me personally), caffeine, antacids.
Glad to be done. Second year in the books. I think I'll go to the gym...
boys
11 years ago