www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Monday, December 03, 2007

MPRE Results are in

Just in case anyone was worried, Susan and I both passed the MPRE. The MPRE is the ethics portion of the Bar exam and you basically have to pass to become a lawyer. We took the exam 5 weeks ago and were both sure we failed. I have never been so certain about anything in my life. I was wrong. Well I would head right out and celebrate, but I still have 4 days left as a law student with 3 more exams. I'll be doing my celebrating at the library (books not beers).

edit by Susan: I'm sure what Charles was also dying to mention in this post is that he scored 10 points higher than me on this exam. Go figure.

edit by Charles: Well since you brought it up... I thought I would add a little visual.