www.flickr.com
charlescopeland's items Go to charlescopeland's photostream

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

A day late. Our 8 year anniversary was yesterday! Where does the time go?

We celebrated in high style - take out from the neighborhood mediterranean restaurant, TV trays, and an episode of Alias.

We don't generally do anniversary gifts, unless there's something I really want and need an excuse to get Charles to buy it for me. ;)
But I got the best present ever yesterday. The countertops are all finally in, so last night Charles installed the kitchen faucet and the DISHWASHER!!! Let me tell you, after 3 months of washing dishes in a teeny tiny pedastal sink in the half bath off the laundry room, I seriously almost cried when he told me I could now use the diswasher and my fabulous new 30" farm sink. I'll send a picture from my phone, it will be the post above this.

So happy anniversary to us! And thank you my dear husband for hooking up my dishwasher.